Our workshop, consisting of traditional cams from Ø 0.8 to Ø 25 mm, allows us to produce a series of "low cost" parts from 1000 to 1500 000 pieces, and +.
Our fleet of CNC machines consists of :
- 6 lathes with moving head from Ø 12 to 32 mm, allowing us to produce technical parts of small dimensions (less than Ø 35 mm) as well as parts of long lengths that can go beyond 1 m,
- 5 lathes with fixed head Ø 65 mm in bar and a capacity of 200 mm in lopin,
- Finally, we have 4 machines Escomatic D4 for axes and other jewelery fine parts.
In addition, we realize internally welded sub-assemblies, by different welding processes :
- TIG welding
- Laser welding
- Oven brazing under controlled atmosphere or flame
- Induction welding
- Resistance welding
We could realize in house the identification of your parts by laser marking or laser engraving.
Our know-how allows us to work for various sectors of activity in precision machining of parts for :
- armament industry
- building industry
- connections industry
- medical industry
- Household electrical appliances industry
- aerospace industry
- fixations industry
- Jewelry and Luxury market